Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Time Doing Blind Review

msjusticemsjustice Core Member
in General 15 karma

Hey! I just started 7Sage and will take my first PrepTest on 7Sage tomorrow (the June 2007 one). I have taken some PrepTests and drills on and off from different websites, but this is my first time doing an actual course. I'm curious as to how long Blind Review usually takes for other students, and also if anyone has any tips on the routine. For example, do you do the PT/BR/explanation videos on different days, or do you try to fit it all into one day? Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Comments

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

Hi there welcome! BR/review is of utmost importance so take your time.

• 1230_sunny1230_sunny Member
    edited March 2022 68 karma

I usually spend one or two days for a pt! Although I'm not scoring over 170+, I think reviewing thoroughly helped me improved my scores a lot than any other methods. Hope this helps!

• 62 karma

Take as much time as you need! When I span it out over a course of multiple days I like to fold my page in half, on one half I write down my thought process during the actual blind review , on the other half I write down what I did right or wrong after reviewing the explanations. Doing this helps me better track my original thought process, my blind review thought process (if I change my answer) and then finally if my answer was correct for the right reasons or what I did that was wrong. It makes it easier to spot any mistake trends that I'm making and going back to review lessons/drill those questions so that I don't keep making the same mistakes.

• woahhhbrowoahhhbro Member
    35 karma

I never did blind review because i hadn't considered spreading it out over multiple days. I personally do my test one day the following day two sections and finally the last two sections of blind review and that has been very manageable for me. Trying to d it all in one day not only takes up so much time but also will likely mentally exhaust you. Doing it over multiple days help make sure that you can dedicate all the time needed to blind review and each question