Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Registration for August 2022 to June 2023 LSAT Administrations is Scheduled to Open on May 12

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited May 2022 in General 5740 karma

The LSAC recently announced that the registration for the August 2022 to June 2023 LSAT is currently scheduled to open on May 12, 2022.

Once registration for the 2022-2023 testing cycle opens, candidates will be able to register for any of the following test administrations:

August 2022
September 2022
October 2022
November 2022
January 2023
February 2023
April 2023
June 2023

Please visit the LSAC's website for more information regarding registration deadlines for each of these test administrations, as well as deadlines for requests for testing accommodations or testing assistance.

In an effort to assist test takers currently registered for the April administration of the LSAT who may wish to change their test date, the LSAC has extended the registration deadline for the June 2022 LSAT until Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Test takers currently registered for the June LSAT who would prefer to switch to a future administration can withdraw from the June test and then re-register for the test of their choice once registration opens in May. If a test taker withdraws by Thursday, April 28 at 11:59 p.m. ET, they will receive a full refund of the June 2022 fee. If a test taker wishes to change their test date from June 2022 to a subsequent date after April 28, however, they will not receive a full refund and will be charged a test-date-change fee.

Given the expressed preference of the substantial majority of test takers, the LSAC will continue to provide the LSAT in an online, live remote-proctored format.

The following is a list of the upcoming LSAT test dates and registration deadlines
for United States (Including Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada:

June 2022 LSAT
Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 28, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

August 2022 LSAT
Friday, August 12 and Saturday, August 13
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022

September 2022 LSAT
Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022

October 2022 LSAT
Friday, October 14 and Saturday, October 15
Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 1, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November 2022 LSAT
Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12
Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 29, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022

January 2023 LSAT
Friday, January 13 and Saturday, January 14
Registration Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February 2023 LSAT
Friday, February 10 and Saturday, February 11
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Score Release Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023

April 2023 LSAT
Friday, April 14 and Saturday, April 15
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 2, 2023
Score Release Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2023

June 2023 LSAT
Friday, June 9 and Saturday, June 10
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Score Release Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023

International Administration
Regions:
* Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
* Australia and New Zealand
* Asia and South Pacific Islands

Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 28, 2022

Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 1, 2022

Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Registration Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2022

Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Thanks for this post! I just wonder if anything will happen with the logic games section of the test on the 2023 administrations as a result of the 2019 lawsuit LSAC lost.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Matt Sorr" said:
    Thanks for this post! I just wonder if anything will happen with the logic games section of the test on the 2023 administrations as a result of the 2019 lawsuit LSAC lost.

Hi there,

The LSAC hasn't made any announcements regarding the removal of the Logic Games section, but if they do, I will post an update on the Forum.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" awesome thank you!

• Nubblet654Nubblet654 Alum Member
    edited April 2023 45 karma

I am currently registered for Friday, June 9. Does anyone know how I would change my administration to Saturday, June 10? After clicking on the LSAT Status tab in LSAC, it will not allow me to select June 2023 to change it from Friday to Saturday because I am already registered. It seems like I have to completely unregister for the June LSAT and then reregister. #help

Edit: Resolved! I thought I'd chosen June 9, but all registrations are just for June generally. The actual date and time email will come later in May.

• liam.iannarelliliam.iannarelli Alum Member
    5 karma

Will the August/ Spetember 2023 LSAT be 3 sections (modern/Flex) or the traditional 4 sections?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"liam.iannarelli" The August/September 2023 LSAT will have three scored sections — one section each of Reading Comprehension, Logic Games, and Logical Reasoning — and a fourth, unscored variable section that can be either Reading Comprehension, Logic Games, or Logical Reasoning. You can find more information here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/frequently-asked-questions-about-lsat#format

• liam.iannarelliliam.iannarelli Alum Member
    5 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:
    @"liam.iannarelli" The August/September 2023 LSAT will have three scored sections — one section each of Reading Comprehension, Logic Games, and Logical Reasoning — and a fourth, unscored variable section that can be either Reading Comprehension, Logic Games, or Logical Reasoning. You can find more information here: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/frequently-asked-questions-about-lsat#format

Awesome thank you! Also another dumb question but I am assuming that the experimental section will look the exact same as the others ( won’t have an ‘experimental’ label or anything)?