Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official June 2022 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

2»

Comments

• kanel1995kanel1995 Member
    226 karma

@"rachel mcd" said:
    Anyone know where to look to see if a break down of how many questions right/wrong in the specific sections? Do they not show that?

It'd be very helpful if they did, but I don't believe they do that

• anebotanebot Member
    19 karma

I started studying for the LSAT in January, and had done zero prep or anything before that. I solely used this site and went through the entire course finishing it in April. Then I took three practice tests over the span of the next month and a half, and took my first LSAT in June. I got a 157 which I am very happy with! This site really does wonders

• smartaone2smartaone2 Alum Member
    512 karma

@"Airdire AB" said:
    Weird LSAT Experiance - LR-LG-RC-TOLD Experimental?

I had LR which I found very difficult but I think I pulled through. LG was harder, but not crazy, then RC was quite easy. BUT my last section was a experimental that was a variation on logic games with survey questioins. Did anyone else get this? It was told in BOLD this is an unscored section, and it seemed like they were testing something new? Lemme know if this happened to anyone else?

I just read an article that the LSAC is changing the LG section due to a lawsuit that was filed in 2017 regarding the denial of an accommodation sought by a legally blind test taker. Google Angelo Binno. They chose to use the June 2022 LSAT to include the survey-experimental section. As someone else stated, changes may be coming in 2023.

• Sahu1995Sahu1995 Alum Member
    29 karma

can anyone please suggest if there are any ways through which we can get the June 2022 LSAT prep test or any of the very recent ones?

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

@"Sahana Raveendranath"Sorry, June 2022 tests are not yet available. LSAC's most recent PrepTest is PrepTest 92 (June 2020). Unfortunately, LSAC has not announced when new PrepTests will be available. Note that newly released PrepTests will automatically be added to the 7Sage course.