Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me decide

ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
in General 414 karma

Hello everyone. With the October LSAT getting closer and closer I was looking for help with what I should do at this point. I seem to average -8 on RC and between -3 and -6 on LG. LR is a complete tossup between like a -7 or as bad as a -15. It’s my worst section. I must clearly lack some fundamentals of LR to be doing so poorly and with how little time is left until the October LSAT my question becomes: At this point, should I even bother in reviewing LR fundamentals/drilling LR weaknesses? Or should I just solely focus on LG in hopes of perfecting to -1 or -0 for a last minute score boost? I’m honestly torn because -1 or -0 on LG is not a guarantee for me but after months of studying my LR has simply not improved either.

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    edited September 2022 1320 karma

Unless your PTs are in your target score, it would be best if you do not take the LSAT yet. If you are averaging at your target, drilling LR and RC weaknesses would be the best bet.
    If you feel like you are a quick and robust learner, I can stabilize your range on LR within your best range (-7) or better for free over a few days. I have done it before (see the last two comments): https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/163671

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    180 karma

I think you should definitely focus on LR and LG, 7Sage has a great curriculum for both that I’d recommend to anyone!

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey! It can be tough trying to figure out what exactly to focus on leading into test day. I agree with your assessment to focus on games, but I don't think you should give up on LR just yet! Spend any extra time you have reviewing the mistakes you've made in the past and see if you can compile any common patterns between them. That could help boost you at least a few points before test day!

If you want to talk to one of our expert tutors about how we can help you create a game plan for the time between now and test day, feel free to use this link to schedule a free consultation! https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consultation