Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifetime Access to Course Content

kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
in General 114 karma

Has 7sage ever considered a flat fee that would provide users permanent access to all the course material/practice tests instead of a monthly fee to access the material? I know that some other sites provide permanent access to the material if you pay the fee.

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2023 848 karma

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll take it into consideration.

Please know that 7Sage aim is to create the absolute best online LSAT preparation course available, at a cost affordable for everyone. Hence, we came up with subscription options depending on one's need.

For students who want flexibility, we have the monthly subscription and for students who want better understanding of some lessons, we have the monthly + live subscription.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

• kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
    edited January 2023 114 karma

Thank you. I actually meant to say that it would be nice to have lifetime access as an additional option instead of as a replacement for the existing plans. Just wanted to clarify! :smiley: