Forum Awards - Chattels for Chatterboxes

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited August 2023 in General 5740 karma

Hey 7Sagers, you all have built a caring and all-round awesome community here on the discussion forums. As a small thank you to just a few of the many of you that made this happen, we're giving out awards to the biggest chatterboxes and most helpful posters on the discussion boards last month.

And... drumroll... the winners are:

Biggest Chatterbox: @rdyoung12, who talked about how 'fortitude' helped them tackle games. Award: $100 Amazon gift card.

Most Helpful Responder: @"Matt Sorr", who is always there for fellow 7Sagers by giving out handy LSAT advice. Award: $100 Amazon gift card.

Honorable mention:
@JesseWeNeedToCook - PTC.S2.Q17 - Two hundred randomly selected subjects were asked
@candacestubblefield - Week of Test with Score Drop
@trevorNYCgoal - Question on Main Point - Metaphors Question Stem
@JoJo_the_OjOj - Silicone Earplugs helped me with ADHD Studying

Congratulations to the winners (awards will be in your email inboxes shortly), and thanks to everyone on the forum!

Comments

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Alum Member
    698 karma

I always see @"Matt Sorr"'s helpful comments on the forum. Well deserved and congrats to all the winners!

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

Is there a criteria that determines who wins? Is this going to be a thing from now on?

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

I would have never guessed THAT was the award winning post. It really was spur of the moment but I guess it shows you that when you write from your heart, it will resonate with others. I'm so flattered. Maybe this is ironically the emotional boost I needed going into the August administration. Hahah. I will make great use of this card. Just in time for my birthday: I already bought two fiction books and electrolyte powder, things I've been going without due to my tight budget.

Thank you @anthonyhough98 for asking the question that provoked my response and thanks to all other 7Sage forum goers that created such a professional and friendly environment that I feel comfortable posting in. Thank you to all 7Sage staff that made this award possible.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited July 2023 2245 karma

Been away for a few days so I'm just seeing this. Thanks a ton @"Juliet --Student Service--" and everyone else on the 7Sage team! Also, I'm glad to hear some of my comments have been useful to you @jessica8871. Just trying to give back to the forums that have helped me so much. I promise not to spend the money on something dumb like games for the beach trip I'm going on this weekend. That would be irresponsible and I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"Ashley2018-1" said:
    Is there a criteria that determines who wins? Is this going to be a thing from now on?

Yes, we're gonna give awards to the folks who've been really chatty on the forums and those who've been super helpful to others on the forums.