Chatterbox Championship šŸ’¬ šŸ†

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited February 7 in General 5740 karma

Hey everyone! Every so often, we like to give awards to posters who help us make our forum the thriving community that it is. Today, Iā€™m pleased to announce a new batch of Chatterbox Championship winners!

And...drumroll please...the winners are:

Biggest Chatterbox: @"Johnny Tsunami". We loved the tips they shared for approaching Reading Comprehension.

Award: $100 Amazon gift card.

Most Helpful Responder: @daciaochoa. We appreciated the motivational support they provided to a fellow 7Sager in Sharing experience and seeking advice.

Award: $100 Amazon gift card.

Honorable mentions:

@"Wario Fan"who gave some great advice on how to Blind Review efficiently in Dropped from 170 to low-mid 160s

@Kangtime for a very thorough and helpful explanation in PT5.S1.Q24 - Peculiarities by poet

@"tina.marie" who shared some inspiration in If you're frustrated with yourself...

Congratulations to the winners (awards will be in your email inboxes shortly), and thanks to everyone on the forum!

P.S. We'll periodically be running more Chatterbox Championships in the future. Every 7Sage user is eligible; the only criteria is that you post helpful things on the forums.

Comments

• tina.marietina.marie Live Member
    152 karma

Thank you!!! This is so funny to me because I def am someone who cannot stop talking in real life! Nice to see it pay off here LOL

• Johnny TsunamiJohnny Tsunami Alum Member
    186 karma

Thank you so much! Did not expect to be rewarded and really grateful for it!

• KangtimeKangtime Alum Member
    74 karma

What a surprise to find my name mentioned in this post! Thank you for reading my comment!