Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Poll] Are You Interested in The Proctored PT Events?

joel.tennysonjoel.tennyson Member Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited February 27 in General 209 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

Currently we feature a free Proctored PT event every week on Saturdays, such as this one from last Saturday.

Do you find these valuable? If you've attended one or more in the past, what did you like or dislike about it? If you haven't attended one, is there a particular reason (not held at a good time, doesn't sound useful, etc.)?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Interest in Proctored PTs
  1. What's your interest level in taking PTs under simulated proctored conditions?38 votes
    1. No interest
        7.89%
    2. Some interest
      31.58%
    3. High interest
      60.53%
  2. How often are you interested in taking a practice Proctored PT?38 votes
    1. Never
        7.89%
    2. Occasionally
      18.42%
    3. Monthly
      26.32%
    4. Weekly
      47.37%

Comments

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    702 karma

Can one Sunday out the month; be an option. I can't do Saturdays myself

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7293 karma

@missjurisdoc thanks for the suggestion!

• nicoleagrnicoleagr Core Member
    4 karma

I'm still working through the curriculum, but I would love to participate in this weekly PT as soon as I'm finished and ready to take full PTs!

• ctow1111ctow1111 Alum Member
    14 karma

Are longer sessions ever held for users with extra time accommodations?

• clara36387clara36387 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

@nicoleagr said:
    I'm still working through the curriculum, but I would love to participate in this weekly PT as soon as I'm finished and ready to take full PTs!

I'm currently immersed in the curriculum and making steady progress. Eagerly anticipating the moment when I can join the weekly PT sessions after completing my preparation. The structured approach and valuable insights from these sessions will undoubtedly enhance my readiness for full PTs.

• partyrockinpartyrockin Live Member
    68 karma

Super interested + excited to do my first one this Saturday!
    With April + June tests coming up I'm hoping to commit every Saturday to these events up until exam day, assuming they'll continue to be offered.