Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this a curvebreaker question?

spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
in General 142 karma

stimulus :

"There can be a known known only if theres a known unknown, but there can never be an unknown unknown without a known unknown. Thus, every unknown unknown which is known is actually a known unknown which is unknown."

question : the conclusion above follows logically if which one of the following is assumed?

the content of this question is inspired by the "Rumsfeld Matrix." What would be a sufficient assumption for this question? Is this a hard question or did you find it on the easier end of SA questions?

Comments

• saraensimpsonsaraensimpson Core Member
    97 karma

what's the pt/section/question number? you can tell based on if its a 5 star question/ you can view what percentile ppl scored in based on how they answered that question

• spittingnickelsspittingnickels Live Member
    142 karma

i wrote it lol its not an actual question. i just love how confusing it is

• badabimbadabambadabimbadabam Live Member
    edited March 14 31 karma

• donnanicole.djdonnanicole.dj Live Member
    22 karma

Lol you scared me dude. I thought this was on a PT and I was like please bffr, LSAT.

• HelLSat-0HelLSat-0 Core Member
    edited March 14 88 karma

SA: A. Regardless of what the premises state, every unknown unknown which is known is actually a known unknown which is unknown.

SA: B. Any thing we do not understand and do not know of that we become aware of is truly only a thing we are aware of and do not understand that we were unaware of.

Going with A