Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the difference in V2

emwiki1602emwiki1602 Core Member
in General 43 karma

I just started 7sage 2 weeks ago and Im already done 100% of the foundations and just strating LR but i just noticed that V2 has been changed to not include the LG which i wont need since im taking the Sept LSAT. Im wondering if i should start over on V2 or just skip to LR on V2. Is there a huge difference in the foundations. im also confused as to why i cant switch and keep my progress. is it worth it for me to switch

Comments

• bigchungus69420bigchungus69420 Alum Member
    168 karma

I basically did exactly what you did. I just did the foundations again in v2, except a little faster and didn't do every drill. It couldn't hurt going over it twice.

• EthaRunyEthaRuny Core Member
    11 karma

Pretty much what bigchungus69420 was saying use it as review where you feel you need it and keep plugging through at a rate youre comfortable with.

• yeezy_15yeezy_15 Core Member
    5 karma

I did the same thing but when I was halfway done with LR on V1. So what I did was I started where I thought I could use a little more practice on V2 and went from there. I did not completely start over. That would have taken too long.