Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you feel about the bubble charts in 7Sage Analytics?

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
in General 7317 karma

How do you all feel about the bubble charts of question tags on the Analytics page? Do you look at them? Ignore them? How do you use them compared to the table below? What information, if any, do they clarify for you?

Please share! Your feedback will help us improve.

Comments

• djudd829djudd829 Live Member
    14 karma

highkey confusing. And I wish that the analytics applied to drill questions as well.

• gabysibisangabysibisan Core Member
    24 karma

i think it's really helpful for visual people to see where their strengths and weaknesses are. but the priority size of the graph tends to be a bit confusing. but i use it to see what is highest priority so i can drill those question types.

• Shibamac2Shibamac2 Core Member
    16 karma

It is really confusing. Maybe i wish there were descriptions of each of the question tags because otherwise, the question tags don’t mean anything or ring a bell for someone beginning to study the LSAT

• ebucknerebuckner Core Member
    24 karma

I really appreciate the guidance it offers and have used it to inform my studying. However, it is confusing. There are types of questions listed that are not discussed anywhere in the curriculum and seem to encompasses multiple types of questions (example: Value Judgement). Also, the priority value seems slightly ambiguous when we don't know the math that goes into calculating the number. It is hard to determine the significance of a value when we do not know the possible range.

• SassyLearnedSquidSassyLearnedSquid Core Member
    91 karma

I use them sometimes to see how my areas of concern change from PT to PT, but I find that I prefer the chart because the bubbles sometimes overlap and it becomes difficult to tell them apart when they're all muddled together.

• hernanmarti.jhernanmarti.j Live Member
    23 karma

which bubbles are we talking about? their is so much data on the answer choice parts that it can be a little confusing to fully understand what data is more prominent to your current skill level.

• xvddedge.xvddedge. Core Member
    47 karma

I like them, however when I click on one of the bubbles, I think it would be more helpful if it redirected you to the question/answers for that type instead of just disappearing.

• J.D. HopefulJ.D. Hopeful Core Member
    18 karma

The bubbles are super helpful when reviewing performance on PTs, but having them for Drills would be awesome, since Drills are where most of the work and progress is done