Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Proctor LOL

The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
edited September 2015 in General 1392 karma
It took me until the end of section one to realize that Bruce Wayne aka Batman is one of the proctors I'm able to choose.

What are the chances of getting any of the following included on the list??

Louis Armstrong
Barack Obama
Donald Trump
Gilbert Gottfried
Seth Rogan
Madeleine Albright

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I think the Donald Trump one would be epic lol
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    "American LSAT students are stupid. We get beat by China, we get beat my Mexico, Japan. Some of those takers, I assume, are smart. But we need to make the LSAT great again. Turn to section 2, read the directions, and begin working...or don't, I'm worth billions and frankly don't care.179 or less: you're fired."
  • legally_chelslegally_chels Alum Member
    206 karma
    @c.janson35 that was brilliant! hahahaha
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    @c.janson35 omg, that was so funny.
  • KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
    217 karma
    Bruce's 5 minute warning makes me jump. :{
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    wait, how do you do that???
  • KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
    217 karma
    If you have the proctor on your phone, right under where you select 4 or 5 sections it will say "change voice".
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    "American LSAT students are stupid. We get beat by China, we get beat my Mexico, Japan. Some of those takers, I assume, are smart. But we need to make the LSAT great again. Turn to section 2, read the directions, and begin working...or don't, I'm worth billions and frankly don't care.179 or less: you're fired."
    I believe this may be a new record for number of "likes" received ... And it is fricken brilliant, da bomb, needs to go on a t-shirt. @Pacifico