Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February Re-Take

Mike.JiangMike.Jiang Alum Member
edited January 2014 in General 17 karma
Hey guys,

I took the LSAT in December, but was not happy with my score. I've done much better on previous PTs.

I was wondering if anyone out there was or is in a similar situation. How should I approach this next month? Should I revisit some of the main concepts and then redo some of the PTs?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Comments

• MadpandaMadpanda Alum Member
    30 karma
    Hey!

I'm in the same boat. I did better on the practice tests before the December LSAT.

So, I am retaking in February for fall of 2014. If you are on average doing better I would say retake it.

Its all up to how much better you're doing
  • dgauthiedgauthie Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hey! Same situation over here.

Planning on PTing 2-3 times a week and drilling LR and RC concepts.
  • shrina206shrina206 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Just found this website and im in the same boat. One of my buddies told me to simulate the tests and time sections! GOOD LUCK!
  • mvallani8mvallani8 Alum Member
    40 karma
    Same boat here as well! A friend of mine who is in her second year at law school right now told me that people typically score 10 points below what they score on their timed PT's. She was getting high 160's low 170's and her actual score was 160 (one time writer).
  • Mike.JiangMike.Jiang Alum Member
    17 karma
    Thanks for the advice guys.

PM me if anyone wants a study buddy or someone to move along with till February that's doing a re-take.