Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Bird Study Group 1st Meeting: Saturday, 9am PST!

ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
edited November 2015 in Study Groups 222 karma
So everyone, our first meeting is the day after tomorrow / Saturday the 14th at 9 PST, 10 MST, 11CST, & 12 EST. Sorry, I know that's confusing but it's the same time; since we all live in different regions, I just want everyone to be on the same page. Please try to have PT 37 done so we can all move forward together. If interested, please send me your Skype handle so I can add you to the group.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sticked in the Study Groups section!

Also, for people in time zones not mentioned: You can find the appropriate time here
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
    12637 karma
    How'd the group go?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    It was great! Thanks to @Shownuff for putting it together. Although it was just the two of us, our discussions were very thorough and challenging - we didn't finish BR'ing the whole PT and had to stop after 3 hours. Shownuff mentioned there has been more interest for Sat am calls. Look forward to more joining:)
    12637 karma
    Glad you guys had a good study session!
  • ShownuffShownuff Alum Member
    222 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright"... Yeah twssmith & I held it down together -she's not only a southern bell, but a helpful team player too ;-)