Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video not playing on IPad Pro

I access my account, the silent questions show as playing, nothing appears but a dark screen??

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry for the issues! I don't have an iPad Pro so I can't test it here, but can you restart the app (double click home button then swipe the 7Sage app upwards so it's out of your tray) and try watching the videos again? You may also want to try clearing your cache like this:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
  • Blue AvianBlue Avian Member
    49 karma
    same problem here, I tried restarting the app and clearing cache, still nothing appears but I can hear the sound. probably a bug needs to be fixed
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Are you using the app? If so I would suggest using Safari on an iPad and logging into 7Sage through there, it is much more consistent and I've never had an issue that way.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Sorry guys! @"Alan Cheuk" and I will look into it.
  • NikNYCNikNYC Member
    100 karma
    My iPad pro works fine !!
  • Mat.bunchMat.bunch Alum Member
    2 karma

This is happening to me on the iPad Pro as well. I the reason I chose 7sage was for the app itself, so this is pretty disappointing.

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@Mat.bunch Sorry, that sucks.

Does anything load on the pages containing videos? Can you click on the area of the screen right where you might expect a video window to be there?

Paging @"Alan Cheuk"