Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SuperPrep II New Exam

StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
in General 821 karma
The book is really expensive, is it possible to just buy the new test from the book separately, like from Cambridge, Amazon, etc.?

Comments

  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    I have not seen it anywhere. I would also just like the exam.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @StopLawying said:
    The book is really expensive, is it possible to just buy the new test from the book separately, like from Cambridge, Amazon, etc.?
    Nope! It's only available in the book from LSAC at this time.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    Nope! It's only available in the book from LSAC at this time.
    ^
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins"
    @jdawg113
    Thanks, going to have to buy it then. I may have to file for bankruptcy before I take this exam:)
  • mimimimimimimimi Member
    368 karma
    If I were you, I would not buy it. It is oddly easy (-9 curve). It's not in the 70's range. It's not a good indicator of your capabilities. It doesn't really help much unless you run out of all the preptests and have redone all of them three times. Maybe then it's worth spending 24 dollars on this one test alone...
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @mimimimi said:
    It doesn't really help much unless you run out of all the preptests and have redone all of them three times
    you'd be surprised how quickly you run out of material
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @jdawg113 said:
    you'd be surprised how quickly you run out of material
    100% agree.

    Even though some consider this an "easy" test, it is still a real and relatively recent LSAT. For all that we currently know, it could very well be "in the 70's range."
Sign In or Register to comment.