Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reapplying, mention in PS, Yes/NO

kaytheehkaytheeh Member
in General 132 karma
So, ten years ago i applied to this law school and was rejected. I ended up not going to LS at all back then. Am applying again now, and reapplying to said school again. Should I "touch upon" it in my personal statement? I kind of don't want to but…Thanks all in advance.

Comments

• Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    I don't think it is necessary in your PS, if I am remembering correctly the applications ask & you can just check off the box there.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    I agree, its 10 years ago, and everything in your CAS file will be clean as I believe it only goes back 5 years, so there will be no record of your applications.

If there is a check box asking if you applied for law school previously, you should check it. It may ask on the application for you to explain why you did not, but I believe that will vary from application to application
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Check it on the application but don't waste space in your PS.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    yeah, it was 10 years ago, they won't care, and very unlikely they will ask about it. As said, if the box is there about previously applying, check it, should be the only thing that touches on it really