[Ended] Blind Review with Sage Jimmy Dahroug | Tuesday 2/16, 6pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma
We're so excited to be bringing you five (yes, five!) FREE webinars this week, including one special panel event.

Tuesday, 6pm ET: Blind Review (with Sage Jimmy Dahroug)
Tuesday, 9pm ET: Skip It! Skipping Strategies Panel (with JY Ping, Allison Gill Sanford, Corey Janson, Jimmy Dahroug, and Nicole Hopkins)
Wednesday, 9pm ET: [Topic TBD] (with Sage Corey Janson)
Thursday, 9pm ET: Personal Statement Bootcamp (with David Busis)
Friday, 6pm ET: Flaw Questions (with Sage Jimmy Dahroug)

Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course. So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Blind Review with Sage Jimmy Dahroug

Friday 2/16 at 6pm ET

Sage Jimmy (173) is offering an intensive on the Blind Review process. He will open your eyes to the proper way to do Blind Review (BR), and show why BR is a necessary condition for improvement on the LSAT.

This webinar is for anyone who feels a little bit like Aria at the end of GoT season 5.

To join the webinar, please do the following:
Blind Review with Sage Jimmy Dahroug
Tue, Feb 16, 2016 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/735993645

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 735-993-645

Comments

• Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    These webinars are extremely helpful, thanks for setting them up!
  • mysojulimysojuli Alum Member
    98 karma
    Awesome webinars! Do you think you will be repeating some of these webinars for those who maybe missed the first one, or is repeating not in the plans?
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @mysojuli said:
    Do you think you will be repeating some of these webinars for those who maybe missed the first one, or is repeating not in the plans?
    We will repeat ALL of them :D
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    Hey All -

Just wanna give this webinar a shameless plug....

Honestly, proper BR is one of the few big things you can do to increase your score...

I've also seen a lot of well-meaning students, who think they know how to BR, missing critical aspects. Please join this webinar to make sure you know how to get the most out of your Prep
  • AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    I see that it says "no recordings will be made publicly available" but I also see a post about previous webinar videos with links to different sessions. So I have to ask, will this be made available to those of us unable to view at 6pm?
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @Aidoe said:
    So I have to ask, will this be made available to those of us unable to view at 6pm?
    Webinar recordings are made available to our students as part of the course!