Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When to start 7sage

SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
edited May 2016 in General 11542 karma
Hi guys,

I've decided that I'm going to enroll in the Strater 7sage pack (please no comments about upgrading unless of course you're willing to pay for me :P) but since I have decided on taking the December 2016 LSAT, I am wondering what you guys think about WHEN is a good time for me to enroll here? I took a gap year after graduating from undergrad and do not have a job currently. In fact, I said I would go easy on doing other things until this LSAT is done with. This won't be my first time taking the LSAT.
Since I am only allotted 3 months with 7sage, when do you guys think I should dedicate those 3 months? Now? later? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Enroll A.S.A.P. You can extend your course when time runs out relatively inexpensively. (I have been doing this for like a year, and I'm on Starter too). I think it's like $35 or so to extend 3 months? @"Dillon A. Wright" is that about right?
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27885 karma
    @BruiserWoods said:
    Enroll A.S.A.P.
    Agreed.
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    @montahar I agree with the people above. Many of us only thought the process would only take a few months but in reality for me personally I've been studying for almost a year now. Life gets in the way, you run into some speed bumps while studying. I highly recommend starting now so that way even if you do have to extend you at least get started learning immediately and that gives you more time to take practice tests after you finish the curriculum.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    yesterday
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Alejandro said:
    yesterday
    Damn, Daniel.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @BruiserWoods @"Cant Get Right" @bbutler got it! hopefully will enroll ASAP :)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @BruiserWoods said:
    I think it's like $35 or so to extend 3 months? @"Dillon A. Wright" is that about right?
    https://7sage.com/addons/
    $44.99 for +3 months.
  • 342 karma
    I was debating this too... I am starting with the starter and I am hoping to sit for the Sept test, although I am not committed 100% going to see how I feel, I am taking my diagnostic test tonight (eek!) and then enrolling.