[Ended] Webinar: My 18 Point Increase Story with Sage Nicole Hopkins | Monday 6/20 8pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited June 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma

My 18 Point Increase Story, Updated (with Sage Nicole Hopkins)

Monday 6/20 8pm ET

You asked for it—this Monday I'll be sharing [updated with T14 acceptance and scholarship!!] insights from my epic 1.5 year journey from a 152 diagnostic. This webinar is appropriate for all levels of prep. I'll share the good, the bad, the ugly, and the burnout—and the goal is to help you avoid some mistakes I made as well as highlight some best practices I've collected along the way. Bring your questions!

To join the webinar, please do the following:

My 18 Point Increase Story, Updated (with Sage Nicole Hopkins)
Mon, Jun 20, 2016 8pm ET

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/335242437

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 335-242-437

Note on all webinars: Only the live webinars are free and open to the public. No recordings will be made publicly available, but we do make webinar recordings available to 7sage's students as part of the paid course. So if you want to get some great webinar content for free, be sure to attend the live version. Furthermore, any recording or broadcasting of webinars is strictly prohibited (Periscope, screencapture, etc.) and constitutes a violation of LSAC's copyright. Copyright infringement is not a good way to start a legal career.

Comments

• 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    edited June 2016 932 karma
    More aptly titled "From SMU Law Hopeful to Future Northwestern Pritzker Lawyer Via Hardwork"
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    Can't wait! Missed the first one, and am very eager to hear your story, Nicole!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    might show up to this just because i have no friends and i like hearing @"Nicole Hopkins" talk
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    I'll be there!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Happening tonight y'all! Can't wait to share the good vibes.
  • suesswb17suesswb17 Member
    25 karma
    My initial diagnostic was 152, I'm also from Dallas, and I'm an SMU law hopeful. I will definitely be checking this out tonight.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @suesswb17 said:
    My initial diagnostic was 152, I'm also from Dallas, and I'm an SMU law hopeful. I will definitely be checking this out tonight.
    Awesome!!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Happening now!
  • _Hopeful_Hopeful Alum Member
    103 karma
    Hey! I was wondering if we could have access to the recording
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Once it's edited, it will be up on the webinars page.