Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to access webinars/what are they?

julsnet2julsnet2 Member
in General 72 karma
Im confused about these webinars. First off, what are they? Are they live? I know theres one coming up this wed at 9, how do I access it? How do I access past ones?

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    So they're live, but they are recorded. So you can access them after they air if you're unable to attend them live - or if you just wanted to watch one again.

There are webinars on many topics from specific question types, to personal statements, to admissions, timing strategies, almost anything LSAT and admissions related.

If you want to access the upcoming webinars, you just click on the thread of that webinar and there are options for you to either call in on a phone, go to the gotomeeting.com website, or download the app.

To access past webinars, go to the "Discussion" tab at the top of the screen up here, and click "Webinar Videos." A list of them will come up and you can watch then :)
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited July 2016 1762 karma
    Webinars are live get togethers sometimes on different topics like flaws, weakening, admissions ect. You have to download Gotomeeting and get the access number. Then when the meeting takes place, you can attend and ask questions to the instructor, or discuss. Some of them are recorded. If you mouse over to discussions up top, you can see webinars. Click on it and it will show you all the topics.

Have fun with that. I listen to them when I review or reinforce, and take away something new everytime.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @nanchito you have to download gotomeeting? Every webinar I've attended I just clicked the link when it was time for the webinar and I would instantly join in- I'm sure it's the same for everyone else.

To answer your question: webinars are basically live meetings hosted by people from 7sage that are willing to give free consultation and advice to anyone who attends. They're generally based on a topic such as what was stated above. I enjoy them and I encourage you to attend whenever you can. Sometimes webinars aren't recorded so you can't watch them later on so don't miss your opportunity. Also I know for a fact the Admissions Webinars hosted by David (Such as the one this coming Wednesday) aren't recorded and instead the information can be found on the admissions packs (all levels)
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited July 2016 1650 karma
    https://7sage.com/webinar/

Here's a link to the past webinars. They're actually extremely awesome..hands down the best recent addition to 7Sage imo
    11542 karma
    https://7sage.com/webinar also here's the link, forgot to add that in there :)
    11542 karma
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    you have to download gotomeeting?
    Nah, not required, but certainly helpful. The program is pretty great.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    @montaha.rizeq, nope, but I recommend. Unless you're on the go, you can call in. It's better for me to stop everything im doing and sit down for webinars.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited July 2016 5120 karma
    @julsnet2 Here is the link to a list of the webinars available:)
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/7494/list-of-currently-available-webinars-to-supplement-your-studies
    that are available in the library.