Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not ready 100% sure. Will be ready for Dec.

Not ready 100% sure. Will be ready for December.
SHOULD I WITHDRAW tomorrows test? or just go in and try my best knowing that I won't hit my score? please help asap!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, I'd get out of there. If you're not going to hit your score, there is no benefit to the "experience."
  • jennilynn89jennilynn89 Alum Member
    822 karma
    If you're not ready now and you know it - withdraw. You don't want to waste precious takes.
    Get ready for December, and ace this test!
  • melloishmelloish Free Trial Member
    59 karma
    My opinion is to take it. Everyone advocates against that but to be honest you have three takes and you already spent $200. If one is not the best, obviously you'll take it more serious the next go around. I guess it also depends on the score you want. If you only need like a low 150, you can wing it. Again this is my opinion.
  • 308 karma
    Had a similar situation. I postponed my test last night because my goal score is a 165 or higher and I've been averaging around a 160.1... so i felt like if i gave myself an extra 2-3 months of studying, i can give myself a way better chance at hitting my goal score. But at the end of the day, it's up to you and how close you are to your score...
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Yeah, I'd get out of there. If you're not going to hit your score, there is no benefit to the "experience."

If you don't think you'll be ready don't bother wasting a take. I always say if you want a similar experience, find a moderately quiet section of the library (with paper shuffling, pencil tapping, etc) and just take a strictly timed exam. You'll usually score +/- 3 points from what you would have gotten if you were to take it for real...

I can't tell you how many friends of mine on here and TLS have needed all 3 takes even AFTER they were averaging in the 170s... So save those lil babies for when you're 100% ready.

:D
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    I'm on my third take tomorrow. I can't even begin to tell you how badly I wish I could go back to the day before my first take and withdraw.
  • Coolmama09Coolmama09 Alum Member
    156 karma
    I withdrew. An hr before deadline. Keep us posted on what your decided. Good luck.