Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The PT 40 series

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited November 2016 in General 10774 karma
Hey Everyone,

I was thinking about starting to take PT's in 40's starting this week. Is anyone else also planning to start taking them soon? I wanted to see if maybe we could get through some of them together. We could go over even RC sections ( I kinda feel like we neglect to get each other's help on them) and it ends up costing us points.

Moreover, it would be nice to know who is in same phase <3

The mood I am in <3

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/e9/e3/66e9e3f14c5d0eb41c0b622ac44495ca.gif

Comments

• bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @Sami Wish I could help you, but I do love the GIF :)
  • SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited November 2016 10774 karma
    @bjphillips5 you are sooo sweet <3 But I am happy for you. You will be done with LSAT in about two weeks.
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    @Sami I am happy for me too!
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    From November to the New Year I actually planned on specifically focusing on RC. The RCs in 40s over the course of the next 2 weeks is very doable. Note here* I have used everything under June 2007 as drilling individual sections.*
    @BinghamtonDave We are thinking or starting out with PT 46 this week because there is already a Wednesday Blind review call for it. So we can probably do BR for PT 46 RC on either Thursday or Friday. Do you have a particular day in mind?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @Sami So glad you are trying to get a RC group together! I posted about the same thing last spring about the possible benefit of RC groups but it never launched.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/7466/any-interest-in-creating-an-rc-study-group-to-parallel-the-br-call-pt-s

I am up for RC 46 but Thursday is Thanksgiving but I am available on Friday afternoon or early evening!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay @twssmith I am so glad you'll be joining. <3 <3 <3 This just made me smile.

Oh and I forgot Thursday is Thanksgiving. Lets do Friday? I work that day, but can start at 7:30 p.m. EST. Or as early as 7 pm.

@satyammerjalsat What do you think?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @Sami said:
    Oh and I forgot Thursday is Thanksgiving.
    Have to love the dedication to LSAT for all of us!!
    Good to go between 7-8pm EST for anyone else that can join us:)