Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I did a lot of erasing.

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
For those who have taken the LSAT, can I view my answer sheet along with the correct answers? I did a lot of erasing, which might make a fake-wrong answer. I see the portion of LSAC that shows PDF's after the LSAT is taken. Can I view it there?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yes, you will have a PDF copy of your actual answer sheet as well as an item response sheet which is a chart showing both your answer and the correct answer. If you're worried about any potential for a scoring mistake, you will have everything you need in order to check.
  • jeremybenthamjeremybentham Alum Member
    137 karma
    hey, this made me think, when we're scoring our answer sheet - do we get a chance to darken circles or see if we left a question at the end, or do they like snatch it from us?
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Yes, you will have a PDF copy of your actual answer sheet as well as an item response sheet which is a chart showing both your answer and the correct answer. If you're worried about any potential for a scoring mistake, you will have everything you need in order to check.
    sweet! i had no idea :)
  • hufflepuffhufflepuff Free Trial Member
    70 karma
    @jeremybentham You're not allowed to go back to a previous section and darken answers/bubble any you missed once time for that section is over. Goes for at the end of the test as well
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @esteerose said:
    For those who have taken the LSAT, can I view my answer sheet along with the correct answers? I did a lot of erasing, which might make a fake-wrong answer. I see the portion of LSAC that shows PDF's after the LSAT is taken. Can I view it there?
    Yes, you will be able to check when they email you your score release. No worries!