June'17 Study Group | Blind Review PT 44 | Saturday, Dec10th | 5pm EST [Ended]

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited December 2016 in Study Groups 4141 karma
Sometimes in your LSAT prep you may feel demoralized or unmotivated, but remember you are determined, fierce....

the real deal...

and with hard work you can slay this test.

PT 44 BR June17
Sat, Dec 10, 2016 5:00 PM EST

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/945050141

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 945-050-141

Note:
* For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
* Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
* These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
* The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Tentative study schedule
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aWw1aWEzYTRkbWdoaDZsa3U3YjBsaDBlZDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

@dml277 @BinghamtonDave @"Alex Divine" @ScooterMinion @aimhigher @leannasamson @Omed_OvO @cm214998 @nanchito @"Lauren L" @Emely.Moreta @"el chucho" @jgsisco @Sharmetz @877blessed @mnrahall @jennagould60 @Citygirl @aaronmorris222 @bswise2 @KWoulf13 @mckenzieleanne10 @hhhiser_06 @DinnerAtSix @couchifer @poohbear @SherryS1 @smartaone2 @red_ambrosia @crp9ce @DiligenFxy0628 @karen.sov @spbarry @cfield.3 @JustDoIt @lawgikal @TheMikey @justicedst @bbutler @Mitzyyyy @AlexandriaD @"Burt Macklin" @"adore-no" @twssmith @gaandrsn @RafaelBernard @CinnamonTea @TheMikey @sheridan9194 @jimmyrivera201 @meg321go @carlistics @draj0623 @jcorine26 @caitieadams @ppcoelho1 @Gladiator_2015

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    I'll be there!
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    @JustDoIt welcome! I'll talk to you soon
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    WHOOP
  • JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma
    Something came up today and I can't make it... :(
    4141 karma
    Hey y'all my computer decided to update...iOS 10:(. I'll start the meeting soon
  • dml277dml277 Alum Member
    775 karma
    Oh ok thanks for letting us know! I was wondering where everyone was
  • cgracia12cgracia12 Alum Member
    737 karma
    Hey everyone! What time/date are y'all actually sitting to take these scheduled PT's that we are supposed to BR for Saturday? Just wanted to get an idea of your schedules. Ideally, I would have liked to take the PT on a Saturday morning because of work, but it looks like I'll have to dedicate a day to take the PT during the week.
  • lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    @cgracia12 said:
    What time/date are y'all actually sitting to take these scheduled PT's that we are supposed to BR for Saturday?
    I was planning to do it on Sundays, take the week to blind review the test/do anything else I need to do, and give myself Saturday morning as time to finish everything in time for BR.
    737 karma
    @lawschoolstuff16 That actually sounds like a great plan as well. But you already have your BR score ready before the Study Group BR on Saturday, correct? Or do you wait till after the meeting to grade your score? I think I'd be too anxious to wait almost a week for my score haha
  • lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    @cgracia12 said:
    Or do you wait till after the meeting to grade your score?
    I think what I'd do is grade my actual test without looking at the questions (so I don't know which ones I got right/wrong. I usually write them on a sheet separate from the test anyways) and then not look at my BR score until after the session with everyone else. I just want it to be as effective as possible and if that means forcing myself to wait then that's what will probably work best for me. I totally get the whole anxious to wait a week for the score thing though! But maybe try a few different plans and adjust as you go!
    4141 karma
    @dml277 no problem! Sorry about the delay.
    Hey @cgarciarico I usually take the test on Wednesday or Thursday depending on my schedule for the week. I like taking it on Thursday usually so the test isn't too far from my mind. Then I like to review it on Friday by writing out explanations of questions I floundered on or don't think I answered correctly. I don't usually have my BR score before I do the BR group because I don't want to see the answers and be biased by them.
  • 109 karma
    Could you please add me to the group? Thank you!
  • sdsd1818sdsd1818 Alum Member
    97 karma
    @nessa.k13.0 could you add me as well, please?
  • rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma
    what to do.. what to do.. I work till 4 everyday. The earliest I could start my PT would be 5:15, I'd say, so I have enough time to come home and grab something to eat. That is a very late time to take a PT but if I wait till Saturday that would mean spending all day doing BR in addition to the PT (which I did do last weekend and can take a long time.... )

I guess I might have to suck it up and take the PT on Thursday evening.
    point is, I'm in the same boat as you @cgracia12

still, we shall persevere!
    737 karma
    Right on man, I've been feeling so burned out lately. Being a 6th grade teacher, getting out at 5-6 pm every day after being with 6th graders for 8-9 hours can be quite draining...

But as you said, we shall persevere.. No rest for the wicked, lets do this! @RafaelBernard
  • rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma
    @cgracia12 I can't imagine how draining that must be... I would say definitely try and make it to the BR group especially if you aren't connected physically with other LSATers. I think talking to others also ploughing through the LSAT helps reinvigorate whatever it is that got you started on this path to begin with.

And hell yeah! We got this!