Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scores out soon

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in General 905 karma

Hey everyone... how did everyone stay sane waiting for scores to come out ? And what about the aftermath ? Would love to hear your feedback

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

I slept my misery away and worked on the rest of my apps. If I have to retake, so be it. Though I'm signed up for Sept. I haven't had the energy to continue studying.

• 534 karma

I’m not staying sane. Aug. 10th can’t come fast enough. Good luck to everyone!!!

• sx23sx23 Alum Member
    409 karma

Good news is it might come out 12 :01 am Friday morning:)

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Hahahahaha y’all are hilarious.

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I have not been staying sane this week!!! I wish I could just sleep through the next few days and not go to work.

• mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
    519 karma

Don't stress it! You guys did well, just relax and stay calm

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Agreeing with @TTurner24. :)

905 karma

Agreeing it’s all in the hands of lsac now lol

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

I'm DYING to know! It's all i can think about. This is my second time taking it, and I feel like this wait was worse than the last.

• @hawaiihi said:
    I'm DYING to know! It's all i can think about. This is my second time taking it, and I feel like this wait was worse than the last.

me too!! This is torture! I can't focus on anything. I keep telling myself to take a practice test, but I can't. I'm so worried/stressed and have had a pit in my stomach this whole time. This is the best. I keep trying to calculate how many problems I could have potentially gotten wrong and what my score might be. It's the worst. HELP.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma

I've run dozens of scenarios in my head about how I will do on this exam, lol. My first take. I've been studying just in case a retake is in order. I've also been reading a ton of news that I might not usually take the time to go through to keep myself occupied.

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

The fact that I know it may come out at 12:01 means tomorrow night might be an interesting night.

• ahhh!!! I'm considering being drunk all day tomorrow. :smile:

edited August 2018 905 karma

lol everyone is going to stay up to get their results ... don’t worry everyone you can always retake it .

905 karma

I thought the low energy was just me ... hmm interesting

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Good luck everyone! I don't think you can stay totally sane, to be honest. When I took it officially I basically went through all possible scenarios (like some black mirror episode) in terms of the kind of score I'd get. Just know that no matter what, your value isn't determined by the test :)

• mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
    519 karma

@keets993 Exactly what you said "your value isn't determined by the test"

905 karma

@TTurner24 said:
    @keets993 Exactly what you said "your value isn't determined by the test"

Truth

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Dear LSAC, don’t send out an email about my September test registration the day before you are scheduled to release my July score. :neutral:

• Giselle112Giselle112 Alum Member
    151 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    Dear LSAC, don’t send out an email about my September test registration the day before you are scheduled to release my July score. :neutral:

My thoughts exactly! Lol

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

LSAC just tweeted that they're going to DEFINITELY release the scores tomorrow, Friday August 10, starting no earlier than 9am EST. No need to stay up late !!!

• KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma

I wish they did the midnight release. I really do not appreciate this whole we listened thing. I loved having them at night. Like why would you want to extend the wait if you have an option of not to?

905 karma

The waiting game lol ... May the odds be ever in your favour everyone

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

@hawaiihi said:
    LSAC just tweeted that they're going to DEFINITELY release the scores tomorrow, Friday August 10, starting no earlier than 9am EST. No need to stay up late !!!

Thank god!!! I was planning on going out tonight so I'd be distracted/drunk. Really glad I don't have to be hungover/tired at work tmrw lol.

• @LSAT_Wrecker said:

OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY??????? They sent that out super early this time.

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

Does anyone know if you get an email when the score is posted?

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Yeah you'll get an email!

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

I understand what they were trying to do here but I would rather scores come out at midnight than 9. I am not going to be able to get any sleep now lol.

• 534 karma

Nooooo midnight is so much better. Now I have to be drunk at 9am.

edited August 2018 984 karma

Obviously PowerScore posted a complaint and now the release time had changed, but like who can sleep when you know they will be out in the morning? Like is not it better to get them at night and sleep it off at least? I really do not know who complained about an earlier release of midnight scores, except Killoran who considered it to be wrong to have people waiting. Well, we will still be waiting, some people will have their whole work day shot because of anxiety waiting from 9am. Not being able to sleep etc. Midnight was clear cut as we had whole night more or less to figure the rest of our lives out, have drinks, get high, whatever it is that people do when they get lsat scores at night.

• @Kateryna said:
    Obviously PowerScore posted a complaint and now the time had changed, but like who can sleep when you know they will be out in the morning? Like is not it better to get them at night and sleep it off at least? I really do not know who complained about an earlier release of midnight scores except Killoran considering it wrong to have people waiting. Well, we will still be waiting, some people will have their whole work day shot because of anxiety waiting from 9am. Not being anle to sleep etc. Midnight was clear cut as we had whole night more or less to figure the rest of our lives out, have drinks, get high, whatever it is that people do when they get lsat scores at night.

Exactly. #welistened

welistened to the person who is NOT waiting on scores to be released.

• ad_coelumad_coelum Alum Member
    285 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    Yeah you'll get an email!

Thanks for the reply!

Went gray

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Score posted, no email yet.

• edited August 2018 534 karma

Score posted... don’t think the curve was as good as -12/13 but I’m decently happy I guess?

• strugglinglsaterstrugglinglsater Free Trial Member
    87 karma

Thank you 7sage! Got the score I needed and you were the best community.