Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice

BrianAggieBrianAggie Member
in General 124 karma

Scored a 153 on July LSAT which was a bit lower than expected. Looking to get into the 160's for the November test. Is this feasible? I've been studying since January. Still not 100% on LG I believe. I'm guessing I need to FP again?

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

By November? Possibly. It depends on how much time you have to devote, how you improve, etc. But if you try in November and it isn't what you want, I would suggest delaying a cycle. For some people, it takes just a year. Some, two years. The occasional few, it takes 3 years to get their ultimate dream score. It takes as much time as it does for every individual.
    If you're not getting near perfect, yes, keep working on LG.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Was it a bit lower because your PT average is already in the 160s? If this is the case, then I would recommend focusing on test taking anxiety strategies and getting used to taking five section PTs under testing conditions.

If you expected to score higher than your average PTs, that’s a pretty big gamble. Of course it happens occasionally, but you shouldn’t ever expect it. Definitely keep working on LG