Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Race to LSAT

cldennis94cldennis94 Core Member
edited September 2019 in November 2019 LSAT 145 karma

Hello everyone, I have taken the lsat before, ive taken practice tests, and studied a lot. So its not my first rodeo. I continue, however, to not reach my minimum score of at least 160, I stay in the 150s - making silly mistakes, understood once I review. In your experiences, it is possible from here to know - keeping in mind I have a demanding day job - to reach that 160+ score. Thanks! Any advice is welcome!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Well, the obvious answer is that your blind review score is your theoretical max (for now). So if your in the 150s making silly mistakes but understanding them after you review, it should definitely be possible. I started with a diagnostic of 156 after the CC and am scoring around 164-165 currently. I cant say Im in the same situation as you as I do not have a demanding day job and I study full time. However, I took my diagnostic in the beginning of July and have studied on and off since then.

My goal right now is just to improve blind review, and I think that should be your goal too. With a goal score of 160+, a blind review score of low to mid 170s is necessary.