Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study plan from now to January

Jay HawladerJay Hawlader Alum Member
in General 105 karma

Hello everyone,

I am signed up for the November and the January LSAT. Was hoping to hit a 162-165 November but my last PT indicates that I may not be ready.

That being said, would anyone have a 2-3 month study plan that they’ve used or perhaps some advice?

Some context on me, my BR is at my target score but my timed score isn’t. I finished CC a while ago. For the past few months I’ve been revisiting the CC and redoing questions and also taking timed PTs here and there. Since August I’ve taken 3 PTS only since I felt I wasn’t ready for most of them.

I’ve also been redoing difficult games.

My main problem during PTs is that I get thrown off by a few questions and it just throws me off for the rest of the PT.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma

If you're at or near your goal score in BR, thats great! I would continue taking and BRing PT like crazy. One of the only ways to square the timing issue away is through experience. You'll only get that experience by taking many, many PTs and subsequently engaging in thorough BR. As far as LG are concerned, have you foolproofed them all? Squaring these away is a good way to pick up points. -0 to -3 is doable for most people using the foolproofing method that JY talks about.

For the next 2-3 months, depending on time...2 PTs a week with good BR. Foolproof the new LG as you go.

• shelbshelbsshelbshelbs Member
    15 karma

PowerScore has tons of study plans on their website - I definitely recommend the three month one!

• salonpapassalonpapas Member
    138 karma

@"Jay Hawlader" said:
    Hello everyone,

I am signed up for the November and the January LSAT. Was hoping to hit a 162-165 November but my last PT indicates that I may not be ready.

That being said, would anyone have a 2-3 month study plan that they’ve used or perhaps some advice?

Some context on me, my BR is at my target score but my timed score isn’t. I finished CC a while ago. For the past few months I’ve been revisiting the CC and redoing questions and also taking timed PTs here and there. Since August I’ve taken 3 PTS only since I felt I wasn’t ready for most of them.

I’ve also been redoing difficult games.

My main problem during PTs is that I get thrown off by a few questions and it just throws me off for the rest of the PT.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

I'm in the same boat! Following.