Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule Help

lsatgirl-1lsatgirl-1 Alum Member
edited February 2020 in General 256 karma

Hi guys,

I wrote the January exam, and it looks like I am going to write it again. I plan on writing it in September 2020. I am also looking for a job on the side, preferably part-time. If I cannot find anything part time, I was planning to go for full-time. I realized that I have been studying the wrong way for a while now. I was also pressuring myself a lot. I would like to restart everything again, and i want to take the slow and steady wins the race approach.

This is the strategy that I have in mind:
1) Perfect the CC (Mainly focusing on the weak areas- (2-3 months)
2) Untimed Practice Tests (1-2 months)
3) Timed Practice test. Start by doing one section after another (1-2 months).

I wanted to know that is this a good study plan ?
I believe that this method would work well with a part-time job. But if I end up landing a full-time job, would it also work ? Or should I write it after September ?

Lastly, is there a tutor or someone I can privately speak to in regards to study strategies ?
I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I think it looks like a good plan. I might suggest doing some timed sections to get acclimated and inured to the timing pressure that's inherent in the test. Don't be dogmatic with your studying and be willing to try out different things!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@"Cant Get Right" as far as tutors go. @"Cant Get Right" is best for strategies which is key if u wanna get a high score.

Honestly, to get a high score, and how dissapointed it seems you are, can you just study full time? Is it imperative you get a job? The money you get from a job could easily be offset by a high lsat score and scholarship money. I commented on one of your previous posts and your score goal will be hard to get to without hard commitment...

overall, your study plan is fine though, I think you should just put more hours into it