Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to submit accommodation request

in General 769 karma

I have searched but I can't find it, does anyone know how to submit accommodation requests for the LSAT??

Comments

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    edited July 2020 2042 karma

You will want to follow this link to make sure that both yourself and Doctors have filled out the correct forms: https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsac-policy-accommodations-test-takers-disabilities
    Once you and your Doctors have filled out the forms as well have any supporting documentation you want to include you then email: accom@LSAC.org

You don't fill out your request until you have registered to take an LSAT and you must send your email with all of the documents needed by the closing date of that LSAT registration. I would advise you to follow the first link and make sure you have all your documents filled out and any supporting testing/letters from Doctors in hand and scanned well before so that when you register for an LSAT you just need to send the email to accomandations. It does take several weeks to get a response from them once everything is sent in.

• 769 karma

Thank you!!!