Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I take simulated LSAT Flex PTs or regular ones?

FloridaManFloridaMan Core Member
in General 139 karma

I plan on taking the LSAT in late Spring/early Summer next year but I'm not sure what would be the better option since it is unknown whether a normal test administration will be back by then. Anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• lobell79lobell79 Alum Member
    146 karma

I have the same question. Just took first diagnostic here as a Flex Sim and am obviously confused bc I didn't realize I would have to BR (which I barely know how to do yet) before logging answers. One tip- if you are uncomfy in the digital environment, seems worth it to do Sim

• GeneralCherry4GeneralCherry4 Core Member
    32 karma

Regular ones. Even if your actual administration turns out to be Flex, doing regular PrepTests will help build your stamina and give you double the opportunity to improve your Logical Reasoning performance.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    edited August 2020 3481 karma

Since you have a lot of time to prepare, I recommend regular PTs. As eden says, it builds your stamina and allows you to become great at LR. The only positive I could see to taking a Flex over a regular PT is saving time in your review. I took the Flex after only preparing with regular PTs and it made test day feel really short and simple :)

You can always use the Flex score converter to gauge how your full length PT scores fare as Flex tests