Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foolproof advice?

d_114400d_114400 Member

Would love some advice on this, LG is a section I'm great at when I drill untimed but test anxiety always gets me when I actually take the timed tests.

My current method is to fullproof the games from practice tests I take (after reviewing them). I've heard it's best to foolproof all the games in the CC but I'm worried about timing and how long that will take as with my current method i'm only able to foolproof a few games a day.

Comments

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    168 karma

I just missed a 166 pt b/c I had to skip the last 8 LG questions. easy game too. Ive bits of full proof but am about to go to town.

Ahhh lsat irony. The solution for your timing concern of a section, is in itself a timing concern for your preparation for the rest of the test.

I dunnnnno. I get a strong death and taxes vibe from the LG monsters. They all say the same things. I was going to foolproof 1-35. If I get a misc game im screwed unless I have 15. so im trying to get good at errrrrrything else so ill trade time.

also, these are rambling of a mad man. Good luck to you on your test. Not those words. those were cool

• yang9999yang9999 Core Member
    419 karma

@CardsnHogz said:
    I just missed a 166 pt b/c I had to skip the last 8 LG questions. easy game too. Ive bits of full proof but am about to go to town.

Ahhh lsat irony. The solution for your timing concern of a section, is in itself a timing concern for your preparation for the rest of the test.

I dunnnnno. I get a strong death and taxes vibe from the LG monsters. They all say the same things. I was going to foolproof 1-35. If I get a misc game im screwed unless I have 15. so im trying to get good at errrrrrything else so ill trade time.

also, these are rambling of a mad man. Good luck to you on your test. Not those words. those were cool

yeah LGs start to run into each other in terms of their familiarity, once you start foolproofing a bunch of them. In fact, there is one game that recycles the same rules and variables. As for the misc ones? There's not much to do about those games except not panic when I see them (some of them are fun like the building trading game, some of them are from hell like the piece-swapping and office-ranking games, and some are even grouping/sequencing "in disguise" like the mulch game and the mining company game).