Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group

genesiszavaletagenesiszavaleta Core Member

Hi,

My name is Genesis, I live in the LA area and I am looking for anyone who is willing to study together virtually. I have been studying sporadically and need more structure/support. I also find that the gratification in this study process is incredibly low, which affects my motivation.

Hoping to meet during these times, I am a morning person. I don't know for how long, and I don't expect this to be absolutely every single week/everyday I know we all have our own lives going on. I think I just need a space/community to be apart of! I hope to do the same. Make friends and maybe even get into law school together!

Check-in days/talk about how its going plans for the week/day
Monday- Friday: 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM and/or maybe? 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM

study sesh #1
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 10 AM

study sesh #2
Sunday: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.

• all times PST *
    I am looking to score anything higher than 170 and I am currently barely hitting 160. I plan on applying this September. But I want to keep my test dates open, and go more on how I am performing/feeling/confidence..,etc

Warmly,
Gen

Comments

• nicole_98nicole_98 Core Member
    53 karma

Hi!! Definitely interested in studying during the mornings! Feel free to dm me!

• MFDOOMfan89-1MFDOOMfan89-1 Core Member
    7 karma

I am interested in this study group. Feel free to contact me.

• stamp2244stamp2244 Member
    18 karma

I would be interested in joining as well! Feel free to dm me!

• kayceeanderson97-1-1kayceeanderson97-1-1 Core Member
    edited April 2022 4 karma

I am in central standard time but I am interested!

• lawlad123lawlad123 Core Member
    8 karma

Hi Gen, I am interested as well. Feel free to message me!

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    503 karma

I'm im

• 22 karma

Interested for sure, not as much of a morning person but the time change works perfectly in my favor lol. I am currently pting in the high 160s, just hit 170 for the first time last week and my goal is also 170+

• PostECRLifePostECRLife Alum Member
    20 karma

Definitely interested, please dm