Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where should I start?

Bobby KennedyBobby Kennedy Member
in General 7 karma

Hi, everyone, I'm new here! I've been studying for the LSAT for a couple months now (went through the Logic Games Bible and have taken about 5 practice tests - averaging 162, goal is 170), and so I'm wondering where I should start here. Given that I have only about two months until the January LSAT, should I work through the Core Curriculum, or should I take a PT to see where I'm weak and work on those specific areas?

I'd love to hear any advice anyone has.

Comments

• Take a Pt!

• ashlaayyashlaayy Core Member
    25 karma

PT and work on specific areas! it would be a waste of your time to go trhough core curriculum for sections that you alreyd score high in

• swilson6731swilson6731 Member
    18 karma

Take a PT (because the analytics on here are particularly helpful) and then figure out which bits you need to work most on. Work on core curriculum for the sections you need the most help on. Good luck!

• tiara.laulusatiara.laulusa Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    30 karma

Hey!

Because you've already spent a few months building your fundamentals, I would recommend taking a PT so that you can take advantage of 7Sage's unique analytics. Through the analytics, you can diagnose which question types you struggle with, timing strategy issues, or any other weaknesses you may have, and then build targeted drills that combat those weaknesses!

If you'd like to talk more about how to move forward and how a tutor could guide and support you, feel free to use this link to schedule a free consultation with one of the tutors here at 7Sage! https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=DF_T