Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website issue

scottpaula56scottpaula56 Alum Member
edited May 2023 in Technical Problems 6 karma

Anybody else having trouble with the formatting of the website right now?

Can't even full screen during drills or eliminate answer choices
  1. Answer pls10 votes
    1. Yes
      90.00%
    2. No
      10.00%

Comments

• sanchezmontesrafaelsanchezmontesrafael Core Member
    9 karma

I can't see my progress on the syllabus and there are parts of the site where things aren't loading correctly. Is this part of their V2 curriculum rollout?

• applejacksapplejacks Core Member
    73 karma

@scottpaula56 I am having the same issue so it's not just you!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2023 5740 karma

@scottpaula56 @sanchezmontesrafael @applejacks

I am so sorry for the trouble!

I tried to reproduce the issue on my end using a Mac with the Chrome browser, but unfortunately, I was not able to. I was able to eliminate the answer choices and use the full screen feature while doing a Drill and PrepTest. Please see the GIF below:

However, I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following

1. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Firefox and Safari work well do.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser you are using so that I can further investigate the issue.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@scottpaula56 @sanchezmontesrafael @applejacks

I just want to check in with you here.

Please let me know if you are still having some issues with the 7Sage website so I can further assist.

Thank you!

• sanchezmontesrafaelsanchezmontesrafael Core Member
    9 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--"
    Issue has been solved.