Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Philly Study Group

caitlinclare23caitlinclare23 Free Trial Member
in Study Groups 4 karma

Hi everyone!
I recently just moved to the Philly area and am planning on taking the LSAT in November. If anyone is in the area and looking for a study buddy, get in touch! I'd love to start a study group for some collaboration, accountability, and support!!

Comments

• kyladavis2002kyladavis2002 Live Member
    3 karma

Hi! My name is Kyla and I am currently a senior at Penn State getting ready for the LSATs as well. I live about 35 minutes from Philly and would love to have a study buddy for the LSATs! I am currently enrolled in a LSAT prep course at Kaplan, but would definitely like to practice outside of the curriculum. Let me know if you would like to chat!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @caitlinclare23 , we've created an awesome template for posts like this one, which you can access here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/35218/template-for-study-group-posts.

We think it'll increase your chances to connect with other members. Good luck!

• hariswilson58hariswilson58 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Welcome to Philly! Looking for an LSAT study buddy in the area? Connect for collaboration and support!

• kaylarichards159kaylarichards159 Free Trial Member
    edited July 2023 10 karma

Hello! I'm also looking for a study partner! I've never tried something like this, and I don't know whether such a studying method is the right one, but why not try? I study and prepare myself, and it's ok because all I need I can find online. The last paper I worked on was dedicated to abortion, and it was pretty complicated. But I managed to get more information and read abortion essay samples on that page, and after all, I sent the writing on time. But I think when you have a partner, it all will be faster, and maybe easier too.