Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawhub Advantage not linking to 7sage account?

Rachael_Rachael_ Core Member
edited September 2023 in Technical Problems 31 karma

My subscription to Lawhub Advantage was expiring, so I renewed it a few days ago. The 7sage website is showing that my new Lawhub subscription is still not synced with my 7sage account. Has anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix this problem? Thanks!

Admin Note

If you are getting the error message "This coach is already assigned to this user" when linking your LSAC LawHub account to your 7Sage account, please know that this error is happening because the LSAC account you are trying to link has already been linked with a different 7Sage account.

Please note that your LSAC account can only be linked to one 7Sage account and we are unable to unlink it from your old account so you can link it to a new one.

Please reach out to studentservice@7sage.com if you are getting this error and provide us with the email address associated to your old 7Sage account so we can resolve this issue.

Comments

• needtopass-1needtopass-1 Alum Member
    12 karma

I'm having the same issue!

• KoolfiprepKoolfiprep Alum Member
    13 karma

I'm having the same issue, did anyone figure out how to link it?

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 253 karma

Hi @Koolfiprep, @needtopass-1 and @Rachael_,

I'm so sorry for the trouble. I just sent each of you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you aren't seeing the email.

Thank you!

• needtopass-1needtopass-1 Alum Member
    12 karma

@"Sashell W -- 7Sage Student Services" I'm unable to find the email... I sent one using the provided address

• adriannalevato2023adriannalevato2023 Alum Member
    7 karma

Hi @"Sashell W -- 7Sage Student Services" I am also having this same issue. Please let me know how I should go about fixing it. Thanks!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2023 601 karma

@"needtopass-1" @adriannalevato2023 I'm really sorry about the trouble. I sent you both a message individually to sort out the issue. If you didn't get my message, just give me a ping. Thanks a bunch!

• cathychecathyche Core Member
    3 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" Hello! I am also having the same issue being unable to link my 7sage and lawhub advantage! Please let me know what my next steps should be!

Thank you so much!

• jihyerhee2000jihyerhee2000 Core Member
    edited July 2023 6 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" @"Sashell W -- 7Sage Student Services" I'm having the same problem—I renewed my LawHub Advantage, but it is not syncing to my 7Sage account. Would appreciate your guidance, thank you!

Admin note: Removed email address. Do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @cathyche and @jihyerhee2000 , so sorry about that! I went ahead and sent you two messages separately to help get this issue sorted out. If by any chance you didn't receive them, just give me a shout, and I'll make sure to fix things up for you.

Thanks a bunch for your understanding!

• Her HighnessHer Highness Alum Member
    3 karma

Hi am having the same issue. Lawhub keeps saying "already assigned to coach"

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2023 848 karma

Hi @"Her Highness",

I'm so sorry for the trouble. I also saw your email regarding this, and I have already responded to it to help resolve the issue. Please let me know if you haven't seen the email.

Thank you!

• lawandyodalawandyoda Live Member
    178 karma

I am having the same issue! Please advise. Thank you.

848 karma

Hey @lawandyoda, I'm so sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email regarding this issue. Please let me know if you aren't seeing the email.

Thank you!

• Noemi_NUNoemi_NU Alum Member
    3 karma

I am having the same issue. I have an error saying "this coach is already assigned to this use". I have reached out for help but they take 1 day to get back to you, which is a waste of time since I have my test coming up pretty soon.

• perrieridernicholsonperrieridernicholson Alum Member
    3 karma

I am also having this issue!!!!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1436 karma

@Noemi_NU and @perrieridernicholson I am so sorry for the trouble. We have sent you an email to help resolve the issues with your account.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1436 karma

Hi everyone,

If you are getting the error message "This coach is already assigned to this user" when linking your LSAC LawHub account to your 7Sage account, please know that this error is happening because the LSAC account you are trying to link has already been linked with a different 7Sage account.

Please note that your LSAC account can only be linked to one 7Sage account and we are unable to unlink it from your old account so you can link it to a new one.

Please reach out to studentservice@7sage.com if you are getting this error and provide us with the email address associated to your old 7Sage account so we can resolve this issue.

Thank you!

• hernerika19hernerika19 Live Member
    5 karma

I am currently having the same issue.

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    160 karma

Hi @hernerika19, I am sorry for this. I've sent you a response via direct messaging. Please let me know if you have not received it or if you have any further questions. I'm here to help.

• apalaniyapalaniy Core Member
    13 karma

Hi I am also having the same issue, I already paid for the LSAC lawhub advantage account

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    160 karma

@"amrutha.palaniyappan" I've also responded to your inquiry. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you didn't receive it or if you have any further concerns.

• apalaniyapalaniy Core Member
    edited March 12 13 karma

I'm still having the same issue and spent 1 hour on the phone with LSAC to determine if I have two accounts. They said definitively I only have 1 AND it has an active LSAC Lawhub advantage account - I attached proof of my receipt and account to 7sage and they still have not granted me access. This is clearly a technical issue on 7sage's side given so many people are having the same issue, can we get some insight as to what is happening?

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    23 karma

@"amrutha.palaniyappan" I am so sorry for the trouble. We have responded to your inquiry and sent you an email update. Please let me know if you didn't receive it or if you have any further concerns.