Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Analytics Chart Priority Rankings

gabysibisangabysibisan Core Member
in General 5 karma

Hi! Does anyone know what the priority rankings mean when looking at your analytics? Because there are some question types that I have a high % of accuracy but then it gives a number - or + regarding priority. So if i have a higher % of accuracy shouldn't that question type have a lower priority ranking (meaning a positive number)?
Thankyou!

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hey @gabysibisan,

"Priority" is a measure of what you need to focus on. It is calculated by weighting the expected accuracy with the expected number of questions. The higher the priority for a question type, the more you need to focus on that question type.

So for example, if your accuracy is very low for “Misc” questions and there are a lot of “Misc” questions, then it will receive high priority: you should focus on that question type. This is based on your accuracy.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions. I am here to assist you.

• AshknowmoreAshknowmore Core Member
    88 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" Is it solely based on preptests or both preptests and drills?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@gabysibisan Only completed PrepTest data is reflected in your Analytics. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to have your Drills data in your Analytics.