I plateaued at 169 and 170 for a while, but I had a major milestone on my most recent fresh PT 76, which was my highest at 173. I’m looking for one or two others who would like to be tutored for free or is in a similar place as I am. I’m particularly interested in going over LR questions together on a regular basis at a scheduled time. We would go over how to translate the stimulus in the most understandable way possible, anticipate, and defend and prove wrong and right answers concretely. Max 2 hours and 5-6 questions per meetup. Please message me if interested. I’m in Pacific Standard Time.

1

15 comments

  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    I am very interested!

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    I'm definitely interested!

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    Interested!

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    Also interested!

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    Very interested, sending you a message now!

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    Hi, include me in this.

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    If possible, I would also like to be included in this. Thank you.

    0
  • Friday, Sep 3, 2021

    Hey, count me in.

    0
  • Thursday, Sep 2, 2021

    im in if possible\le

    0
  • Thursday, Sep 2, 2021

    Count me in, if the offer is still good. PM me, thanks!

    0
  • Thursday, Sep 2, 2021

    If this is still ongoing, please message me!

    0
  • Thursday, Sep 2, 2021

    interested

    0
  • Thursday, Aug 26, 2021

    I'm definitely interested, I'm stuck at -10 (sometimes even -13...EEK) in both LR and RC.

    0
  • Wednesday, Aug 25, 2021

    very interested messaging ya!

    0
  • Wednesday, Aug 25, 2021

    Hey I would love to do this with you!

    0
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?