User Avatar
•

Edited Monday, Aug 24

I've improved!!

Taking my last attempt in October. My goal is 175. Still have a long way to go but Im so proud of how much I've improved<3

111

27 comments

  • Sunday, Aug 23

    My goal is a 175+ as well and have been scoring somewhere similar to your score! I hope both of us can get the score that we want in October!

    8
    Sunday, Aug 23

    @j_w180 we can do it!!! let's goooo

    5
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Congrats! Can I ask how have you been studying? Any tips or tricks? I’m stuck in the 160s!!

    6
    Monday, Aug 24

    @Isabella! This is a hot take, but I actually stopped during Blind Review. Usually, when I BR, I’m stuck between two answer choices, and I end up choosing the other option without fully understanding the concept behind it, and that option often ends up being correct. The problem is that once I submit my BR answers, I don’t usually go back and review the questions I got right during BR. Because of that, I miss out on understanding WHY I got those questions right.

    Instead, what I usually do is submit the test and then thoroughly review the explanations for every question I got wrong.

    15
    Monday, Aug 24

    @DulasiTennakoon Awesome thank you!! Did you mainly do test sections and classes? Like just drill cettian question types each day till you felt confident with them? I'm struggling with how to spend my study time! Thanks!!

    2
    Edited Monday, Aug 24

    @Isabella! let's say I do 1 RC section today, I do like a drill of 15 LR questions with that. The next day I do 1 LR section and drill 2 RC passages. That way I don't over work. I review each question I get wrong thoroughly. I always ALWAYS take a full PT on weekends. Get used to taking PTs. You think you are performing well by only considering your drill/section scores, but when you do PTs you end up getting low scores just because your brain is not used to it.

    8
    Monday, Aug 24

    @DulasiTennakoon I like how u don’t overwork urself. I’m always under the impression that u have to do a million drills everyday and no breaks cuz that’s wasting time.

    2
    Edited Monday, Aug 24

    @DulasiTennakoon How often do you do timed drills? Ive scored 157-158 on my last three PTs. Trying to break out of it

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @DulasiTennakoon how do u avoid running out of PT’s? what does ur pool of fresh tests vs drills look like ?

    1
    Tuesday, Aug 25

    @DulasiTennakoon Thank you!! How long overall have you been studying for?

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Great score! How long have you've been practicing?

    5
    Monday, Aug 24

    @Bankai13 locked in around June 2026

    4
    Monday, Aug 24

    @DulasiTennakoon 2 months, that's great. Thank you for sharing. I wish all of us continued success in our prep.

    2
  • Monday, Aug 24

    What was your score at first?

    3
  • Monday, Aug 24

    BEAUTIFUL work!!!

    3
  • Monday, Aug 24

    You locked in!

    3
  • jvrodrigues Independent Tutor
    Monday, Aug 24

    congratulations :)

    2
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Congrats!!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    yayyyy! congrats, hope you get there!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Great job!!

    Can I ask if 7Sage was your only tool to study and if you completed the foundations before drilling?

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    bravoooo!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    This is quite literally AMAZING!!! Congratulations in advance.

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Great work

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Congrats! Can I ask how much of your progress has been due to 7sage? I am starting my prep now to be ready for next cycle. I need a 165 plus and my cold diag was a 147. I was on LSAT Lab for like 2.5 weeks and I didnt like it too much so I came here and Im on my second week. So far Ive liked it but Im clearly learning the basics rn and I want to know your op. because Ive seen some say it helped alot and some say different. Its different for us all so just curious! Congrats again!! Although you arent at your goal yet a 169 is great.

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @GiovanniAlvarezLaw 7Sage has been very helpful for me, especially because the explanations are clear and never make you feel stupid for getting something wrong. I also really appreciate the recorded classes. I work full-time, so I’m not always able to attend live classes during work hours, and being able to watch the recordings at a time that works for me has been a great feature.

    I can’t compare it to other platforms because 7Sage is the only one I’ve used, but I can say that I’ve seen real improvement. My cold diagnostic score was around the same as your score during June 2026, and I’ve improved significantly since then. I hope this helps!

    2
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Congratulations! Keep going!

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    Keep it up!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?