User Avatar
•

Edited Wednesday, Sep 23

Kevin_Lin

Instructor
🕹️ GGEZ

New games and content 🐿️🔥 + Resume where you left off

We just added 2 new games:

  • Stem Stash 🐿️: Train your ability to recognize LR question stems

  • Signal Fires 🔥: Practice making inferences and avoiding wrong inferences from conditionals

And we updated The Monster Files with 1 new case (Mothman).

We also added the ability to resume where you left off in any game. So if you navigate to another page or try a different game and come back, you'll have the option to continue your previous run or start over.

(Download the standalone LSAT Games app for iPhone or Android to keep playing when you're offline.)

46

15 comments

  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    New games !!!! Best day

    17
    Wednesday, Sep 23

    always a treat!

    10
  • Edited Thursday, Sep 24

    Monster Flies is honestly amazing.

    8
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Awesome!! Any way you guys could make it so one can voluntarily skip ahead to a later part in the game? For example, the logic blitz I love but I have to do around 20 of them before I get to a challenging part again, if i could just skip to level 20 or whatever that would be amazing. Thank you!!

    7
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    love it!! games is such an incredible platform that makes lsat learning fun and convenient while on the go!

    6
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    The Stem Stash squirrel might be the cutest thing ever 7Sage has ever done

    6
  • Edited Wednesday, Sep 23

    I really like the games app. All the games are well designed and helpful to reinforce the skills I need.

    My only complaint is there aren’t enough questions. You can finish each game to the end quickly, but they’re not very repeatable because you memorize all the content. Each game needs like 10x more randomized questions to make it truly useful.

    5
    Thursday, Sep 24

    I honestly think the games has been the most helpful in fixing those on the fly and time pressure “easy” mistakes that make the difference in a good and great score. I second you in saying that more questions would be awesome for games like Argument ER so that I can continue making my time to identify missing links even faster.

    3
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Love these so much

    3
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Awesome

    3
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    I had the same thought about a stem-recognition game. Great idea!

    I'd also love if you'd develop one specifically for diagramming, like match the paragraph to the right diagram, or build the diagram like a puzzle (in the right order, with the right arrow directions, etc.)

    I've found that if I can diagram correctly, I can usually answer correctly, but I still make mistakes in the diagramming. It's helped me to use the 7Sage AI chat—I ask it to come up with a logic question, then I ask it to show me the right diagram after I've tried it myself. But if there was a game specifically for this, that would be fantastic.

    2
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    yayyy!!!

    2
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Awesome!!!!

    2
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Has the content for the game FLAW been updated?

    1
    Kevin_Lin Instructor OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    Not yet! It looks like now that our stable of games has grown we should turn our attention to replayability. Noted!

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?