17 comments

  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    I think you should include what the tiers of softs are/ mean, perhaps an example, on the admissions page.

    17
    Thursday, Sep 24

    if you hover over the information bubble next to it, it explains each category!

    4
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Hi David! I noticed that a lot of schools in the application tracker don't have updated LSAT medians for the most recent incoming classes. When do those get updated to reflect the most recent stats?

    15
    David_Busis Head of Product OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    Working on it. Thank you!

    1
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Would you be able to add Canadian schools to the list as well in the future. it would be very beneficial to us. Thanks!

    4
    David_Busis Head of Product OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    We're working on it, but we don't have enough data yet. Sorry!

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Is the 7Sage or LSD admissions predictor considered to be better? My results vary widely between the two. 7Sage seems to be more optimistic at the highest schools (t7) while LSD is more optimistic everywhere below.

    2
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    Would it be possible to toggle off GPA? I'm an international applicant and I'd like to see the predictions without GPA toggle. Alternatively could it factor in the Superior/Above Average/Average/Below Average results?

    2
    Edited Thursday, Sep 24

    Yeah I have the same issue, not an international applicant but have UK degree. since our GPA is non reportable, we rely more on lsat + softs so I put it up to 4.0 since 0.0 just gets you rejected everywhere lol. not accurate, but non reportable helps schools if you boost their lsat median ive heard.

    1
    Thursday, Sep 24

    @zunair Same me too! Big Up UK 🇬🇧!!

    2
    David_Busis Head of Product OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    We'll look into it, but we probably don't have enough data to make predictions for applicants without a GPA.

    2
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    I have a question. Yale, Harvard, and Stanford claim to be completely ambivalent about application timing, and to not do rolling admissions.

    On the new predictor date of application does effect acceptance chance. Are the effects of application date standardized across all schools, or are they each calculated based on data from that specific school.

    2
  • 5 days ago

    Does the new predictor account for the number of seats that may still be available at the time of applying?

    1
  • Thursday, Sep 24

    When will the new medians become updated?

    1
    David_Busis Head of Product OP
    Thursday, Sep 24

    Soon! Stay tuned!

    1
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    Hi wondering when the LSAT medians will get updated?

    1
  • Wednesday, Sep 23

    I was doing some fun fiddling with the calculator, urm is about a full tier of softs🤣

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?