June'17 Weekend Group | BR PT 60 | Saturday, Jan 28th | 8pm EST

nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
edited January 2017 in Study Groups 4141 karma

June'17 Weekend BR| PT 60
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 8:00 PM EST

It may seem like this now....but if you keep working hard one day you'll get it....or it will just be less painful haha

Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/198158429

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311

Access Code: 198-158-429

Note:
* For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able on your own; then join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
* Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it.” KEEP THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOURSELF. Win the argument with your reasoning.
* These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
* The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via GoToMeeting and intellectually slaughter each test.

Tentative study schedule
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=aWw1aWEzYTRkbWdoaDZsa3U3YjBsaDBlZDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

@dml277 @BinghamtonDave @"Alex Divine" @ScooterMinion @aimhigher @leannasamson @Omed_OvO @cm214998 @nanchito @"Lauren L" @Emely.Moreta @"el chucho" @jgsisco @Sharmetz @877blessed @mnrahall @jennagould60 @Citygirl @aaronmorris222 @bswise2 @KWoulf13 @mckenzieleanne10 @hhhiser_06 @DinnerAtSix @couchifer @poohbear @SherryS1 @smartaone2 @red_ambrosia @crp9ce @DiligenFxy0628 @karen.sov @spbarry @cfield.3 @JustDoIt @lawgikal @TheMikey @justicedst @bbutler @Mitzyyyy @AlexandriaD @"Burt Macklin" @"adore-no" @twssmith @gaandrsn @RafaelBernard @CinnamonTea @TheMikey @sheridan9194 @jimmyrivera201 @meg321go @carlistics @draj0623 @jcorine26 @caitieadams @ppcoelho1 @Gladiator_2015 @sunnyvictoria0610 @yamameerzada484 @bruingirl1205 @emilyxiong315 @lawschoolstuff16 @joneselisabethpenn @gaandrsn @tsan220 @Grace... @dantlee14 @dannyshaw @"Not Ralph Nader" @etphonehome @"subi rami" @cetienn2 @zyahya @Connor180 @Walliums @canadalegalbiz @jeremybentham @HennaC15 @helentang02 @imekahel @sacksj18 @Mattglandry @trxdsd91 @jknauf @hernandk @far_k_hd @BenjiM123 @morganclarke @phelanj75 @d_villa @5everLSATing @mo.sheikh @zyahya @cetienn2 @"subi rami" @etphonehome @rachaels @"Michelle Juma" @rpffj1213, @alex.e92, @McLovinLSAT, @bswise2, @corgimeister, @BryantFu @leslieh327

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@doohocho, @bruingirl1205 to add to the June Groups!!
    Thanks @nessa.k13.0 :smile:

• nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma

Thanks @twssmith

• K 440244K 440244 Alum Member
    104 karma

Hey can you add me into this June study group?

edited January 2017 4141 karma

@"K 440244" You got it!

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Can't make it. Sending positive vibes!

4141 karma

@JustDoIt Thanks, I hope you have a fun weekend!

• leslieh327leslieh327 Alum Member
    130 karma

Do I have to actually order this practice test online to participate? I would like to participate but I don't have PT 60...Where do you all recommend getting ALL these test for reasonable price? Thanks in advance!

Someone sent me a link but they were pretty pricey. :(

• earnestineearnestine Free Trial Member
    6 karma

@leslieh327 I got all of my preptests from Amazon and the most I have spent per preptest was $10, but that was for Preptest 78. On average, I spent at least $3-5 per preptest & probably spent most on shipping. (Keep in mind, I purchased individual prep tests in booklet forms and not any of the books with multiple tests included.) You can also take a look at Craigslist or even the local library for books as well.

• WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma

Will be joining! Also, Nessa, I am vaguely remembering a thread about how the format of these calls might be changing. Are we supposed to submit questions ahead of time or is it still the same format?

• aishatungaishatung Alum Member
    104 karma

I will also be joining! Can you also add me to the June study group too? :)

4141 karma

@Walliums glad to have you! So basically we do priority questions so you don't need to type them ahead or anything but just note your circles questions and we take turns and bring up those questions and review them.

@aishatung gotcha!

4141 karma

@leslieh327 I purchased most of the PTs I own in groups of ten with the 10actuals on Amazon. I've heard some people have luck with eBay or Craigslist

• leslieh327leslieh327 Alum Member
    130 karma

@earnestine said:
    @leslieh327 I got all of my preptests from Amazon and the most I have spent per preptest was $10, but that was for Preptest 78. On average, I spent at least $3-5 per preptest & probably spent most on shipping. (Keep in mind, I purchased individual prep tests in booklet forms and not any of the books with multiple tests included.) You can also take a look at Craigslist or even the local library for books as well.

Thank you!

• dnguenangdnguenang Free Trial Member
    9 karma

Hi Nessa, could you please add me to the study group? I am just starting lsat prep again. I would be able to make it to review sessions in a few weeks, since I would be taking PTs after developing better skills and habits.

• CinnamonTeaCinnamonTea Member
    550 karma

Hi, just double checking! I noticed some PT's are not included in the study schedule, for example PT 72. Just curious, why is that?

550 karma

Also are times included in EST?

550 karma

One more question: why are the times after March 18th at 5 pm instead of 8 pm? Thanks in advance!

4141 karma

Hi @CinnamonTea that is so that if anyone needs to take the test in September, they have some PTs to take.

The schedule is tentative as in the people who show up set the time. It's not a permanent time:)

4141 karma

Yup EST