[Ended] Free RC Tutoring - Economics Passage [6 P.M. EDT]

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited May 2017 in Reading Comprehension 10774 karma

Hey Everyone,

This week again we will keep practicing the low-high resolution summary method. The point of practice is to get better at what we already know so we will sharpen our skills a bit more this time. : )

I had a few requests this week about doing an Economics Passage. So this week we will be doing PT 8, Section 3, Passage 2. The PT is available for print on 7sage as an e-doc.

Just like last time all you need for the session is a copy of the passage and the questions in front of you. We will work through the passage together and do the questions under time before we go over them. So I would recommend not doing the passage before joining.

For people who will be joining for the first time, I will review the method we will be using to go over the passage beforehand. So you will quickly catch on. : )

To join the meeting all you have to do is click the link below at the specified date and time.

I'll see you all there! : )

Free RC Tutoring - Sami [Econ Passage]
Sun, May 28, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/765397405

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 765-397-405

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

Comments

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    edited May 2017 2301 karma

Awesome, my business administration education can finally be put to use! See you all on Sunday!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited May 2017 10774 karma

@"Daniel.Sieradzki" said:
    Awesome, my business administration education can finally be put to use! See you all on Sunday!

lol it seemed like an ECON passage. We are talking about trademarks. Do you have a better passage in mind? Something from the older PTs?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

I'd love to join this but will probably leave early (because September Study Group will begin at 7pm Sunday)...

• Daniel.SieradzkiDaniel.Sieradzki Member Sage
    2301 karma

No, this passage is great. The only ECON passage that I found really awesome had to do with pin factories and economies of scale. However, it is from a recent PT, which I do not want to burn for anyone.

PT 3 has an interesting passage about monopoly power, but it is mostly a law passage about an ECON concept.

I think you picked a great one!

10774 karma

No, this passage is great. The only ECON passage that I found really awesome had to do with pin factories and economies of scale. However, it is from a recent PT, which I do not want to burn for anyone.

PT 3 has an interesting passage about monopoly power, but it is mostly a law passage about an ECON concept.

I am glad lol. I had difficulty finding an Econ passage so I was totally willing to change it if there was a better one.

@akistotle said:
    I'd love to join this but will probably leave early (because September Study Group will begin at 7pm Sunday)...

I did not see that on the calendar. I will be willing to move this down by an hour if more people tell me that they also want to attend the study group meeting. : )

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

@Sami said:

I am glad lol. I had difficulty finding an Econ passage so I was totally willing to change it if there was a better one.

@akistotle said:

I did not see that on the calendar. I will be willing to move this down by an hour if more people tell me that they also want to attend the study group meeting. : )

I definitely don't want to miss out on this! Can't wait!!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I think I may have done this passage, but I'm not sure. either way, if I'm home during this, I will DEFINITELY be joining you all!

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

I'm in at whatever time the group starts!

edited May 2017 10774 karma

@TheMikey said:
    I think I may have done this passage, but I'm not sure. either way, if I'm home during this, I will DEFINITELY be joining you all!

Retakes are great for learning patterns on RC. So definitely don't worry about that aspect. Hopefully, I'll see you there. : )

@"Bevs ScooterMinion" said:
    I'm in at whatever time the group starts!

@akistotle said:

I definitely don't want to miss out on this! Can't wait!!

Yaaaay. See you all there <3.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@akistotle said:

Yeah I fudged up. Check the sept group page. I don't have all the necessary access to schedule things so it was an oversight. We should all attend Sami's review and then we will just transition into the study group discussion afterward.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@akistotle said:

Yeah I fudged up. Check the sept group page. I don't have all the necessary access to schedule things so it was an oversight. We should all attend Sami's review and then we will just transition into the study group discussion afterward.

Oh thank you so much! :smiley: