Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comp passages printing super tiny

tringo335tringo335 Alum Member

Is this happening to anyone else? When I try printing RC practice questions from the CC, they are coming out really tiny. I tried printing from full screen as well and am getting the same results.

Comments

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Testing this now.

12637 karma

Hmm.. RC is printing out normally for me. What browser, what printer, and what type of printer (lazer, inkjet, etc) are you using?

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Safari; Epson; inkjet

• Achen165Achen165 Member
    edited July 2017 656 karma

Deleted.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited June 2017 9377 karma

@tringo335 said:
    Safari; Epson; inkjet

For some reason, Safari doesn't work. I recommend Firefox.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    Safari; Epson; inkjet

Hmm.... Check out Chrome and try printing it off of that. Mine looks normal and I use Chrome...

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Use Chrome

3679 karma

Cool; thanks everyone!

12637 karma

Yeah, Safari and IE both have issues with e-docs for some reason. Chrome (which is what I use) and FireFox both work great. Chrome has some minor issues with Mac laptops (some reports of overheating / high CPU) so if you're running that and see issues, try FireFox.

3679 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Yeah, Safari and IE both have issues with e-docs for some reason. Chrome (which is what I use) and FireFox both work great. Chrome has some minor issues with Mac laptops (some reports of overheating / high CPU) so if you're running that and see issues, try FireFox.

sounds good. thanks!