Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Freakin ready?

jberger295jberger295 Free Trial Member
in General 76 karma

Anyone else just ready to take the dang test already?? At the place where lucks just about the only thing that could bump my score up, and I'm ready to take it!!! But I have 4 more weeks to study!
Also, anyone else starting classes Monday? What's your plan in terms of mixing coursework/lsat?

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I am both ready to take the test and terrified to. I took a PT today and misread a LG rule...that scared me.

I don't know how I feel...

Also I work full time - can't help you with the school question.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I'm ready af to get it over with

And no, I graduated :D

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Part of me has felt ready forever and then there's a part of me who will probably never feel "ready." Although I've since graduated and now work, I studied for a couple other big tests while in college, and my only advice is to just build time into your schedule. It may mean missing going out on the weekends for a few weeks but it will be more than worth it at the end. Also if there should ever come a time when there's a conflict between your course work and this test, choose the course work. You can postpone or retake the LSAT if need be. Your GPA will be set in stone.

Good luck!

• StrangerThanFiction175StrangerThanFiction175 Free Trial Member
    99 karma

We will see how I feel about this after my PT today. But seriously, in one sense yes. Emotionally, I feel ready to have the LSAT behind me. I'm also doing very good on LG which I've struggled with the most. But, in another sense no. I keep seeing improvement in certain areas, but I've yet to see all the pieces come together in a way that gets me to where I want to be.

In terms of school starting, I'm out of school and work full time, but I would schedule at least an hour each day for LSAT studying. Just treat that time like you would a part time job. Takes all the hassle away of trying to balance your time between studying for school and the LSAT.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27866 karma

I'm probably not what you'd call representative of any kind of norm, but I'm feeling ready to humiliate the LSAT at it's worst.

13286 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    I'm probably not what you'd call representative of any kind of norm, but I'm feeling ready to humiliate the LSAT at it's worst.

Ughhh I wish

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27866 karma

You got it in you @LSATcantwin . I got a bit more training under my belt, haha.

13286 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:

I had a come to Jesus with myself this morning. Woke up staining at the ceiling and realizing I haven't done enough and it shows....

• jberger295jberger295 Free Trial Member
    76 karma

Did you actually come to Jesus though? That's make this whole process a lot less stressful! :)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

@"Cant Get Right" said:

I had a come to Jesus with myself this morning. Woke up staining at the ceiling and realizing I haven't done enough and it shows....

Ah those come to Jesus moments. They really wake you up lol :neutral:

13286 karma

@tringo335 said:

@LSATcantwin said:

@"Cant Get Right" said:

Ah those come to Jesus moments. They really wake you up lol :neutral:

It was bad. I laid in bed and really asked myself "have you done enough" and it was a resounding NO. Like with RC for example, I don't have a method. I just read the section and do the questions. It's no wonder my score goes between -4 to -8....

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

@LSATcantwin It's never too late to find one!!!

I start school on Wednesday. I purposefully took a light schedule this semester to compensate for the LSAT and working on applications. I have 5 day weekends leading up to the September test day lol.