Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December LSAT scores available only on February 2018

Hi everyone,
I logged into the LSAC's website to change my test center and came across the notice that the December 2017 LSAT scores will not be available until February 2018. I was planning to complete my applications by the end of November/beginning of December but I am worried that I might be at a disadvantage to get into some law schools. Is anyone planning on taking the December LSAT as well? Should I just take the test this year and apply in September of 2018 instead?

Comments

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

@"Going nuts" Phew, i just saw this post and almost pissed myself. I logged in and read it. I think you misread. The alert is that you wont see your score until after the Feb deadline which is end of december if i am correct

• nathanieljschwartznathanieljschwartz Alum Member
    1723 karma

You will almost definitly receive your score on or b4 January 4th

• jsfollowerjsfollower Member
    edited October 2017 66 karma

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

The score release date is January 4, 2018.
    https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates-deadlines/2017-2018/us-canada-dec

If LSAC suddenly changes this date to February, I am almost certain that there will be class action lawsuits.

Could you change the title of the post? The title almost gave me heart attack.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited October 2017 9377 karma

https://imgur.com/RyEdcPz

December 2017 LSAT scores will not be available until after February 2018 LSAT registration deadlines have passed. Therefore, if you think you may want to take the February 2018 test, you must register for it before you know your December 2017 score.

Translation: "The February 2018 LSAT registration deadline, which is on December 27, 2017, is before you receive the December 2017 LSAT scores (January 4, 2018). So you have to make a decision to register for February before you see the December score!"

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@akistotle said:
    https://imgur.com/RyEdcPz

December 2017 LSAT scores will not be available until after February 2018 LSAT registration deadlines have passed. Therefore, if you think you may want to take the February 2018 test, you must register for it before you know your December 2017 score.

Translation: "The February 2018 LSAT registration deadline, which is on December 27, 2017, is before you receive the December 2017 LSAT scores (January 4, 2018). So you have to make a decision to register for February before you see the December score!"

akistotle... that's some mighty fine lawyer reading there... bravo!

• Going nutsGoing nuts Member
    15 karma

Ahaha thanks for the clarification. Lol! I definitely started to panic here :)