Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble Printing Necessary Assumption Bundle

Sidney WillsSidney Wills Alum Member

Is anyone else having trouble printing Necessary Assumption Questions from Tests 1 through 9? I have tried switching from Safari to Fire Fox without any luck.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited October 2017 9377 karma

Does it say "Access DeniedAccess Denied1ED5E53ED9D46D8B0usnrwwOTP6uJNiKPUTPkPAt2yVmro9lDImTcjAOlbgK0W8+kK1q8NS6ZcebV8N2p5L3lNaZ2yg=" ?

I just checked and it seems like I can't open the e-doc either! Hmmmm.

It's the Necessary Assumption Drill on this page, right?
    https://7sage.com/lesson/lr-drills-preptest-01-to-09/

Tagging @"Alan Cheuk" @"Dillon A. Wright"

• Sidney WillsSidney Wills Alum Member
    14 karma

Yes! My computer gave me an error message as well. I tried logging out and logging back in but that did not work. Must be an error with the site.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

I was able to open the link and print the bundle. I'm on Chrome.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Same thing happened to me a few days ago :disappointed:

9377 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

Hmmm...Were you able to open Necessary Assumption Drills? I can open others.... It's weird.

• BDBD Alum Member
    edited October 2017 128 karma

I get the same error @akistotle - even tried clearing my cache, the rest of the drills in the bundle open fine!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

:( Getting this error too. Sorry guys, I'll pass it on and we'll have it fixed ASAP.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    :( Getting this error too. Sorry guys, I'll pass it on and we'll have it fixed ASAP.

Thank you, sir! :smiley:

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@akistotle said:

@LCMama2017 said:

Hmmm...Were you able to open Necessary Assumption Drills? I can open others.... It's weird.

I just opened whatever the link was that you posted. It was only two pages. So odd that everyone else is having trouble! Maybe I had the wrong link.

edited October 2017 12637 karma

@LCMama2017 said:

@akistotle said:

@LCMama2017 said:

I just opened whatever the link was that you posted. It was only two pages. So odd that everyone else is having trouble! Maybe I had the wrong link.

The link is correct, but they are referring to a specific part of that link—the "Necessary Assumption Drills" printable section. That is the one that is currently not working.

9377 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

Thanks, Dillon!

12637 karma

All fixed! :smile: