Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage vs powerscore bibles

yeshesviniyeshesvini Member
in General 113 karma

Am still studying for the December re-sit and plodding through the materials. But I want to drop in a quick line to say Thank You JY and team!! you guys are brilliant!! I wish I had bought the paid course for my June LSAT prep. Unfortunately, I had connectivity issues at my apartment and chose against buying a course purely for that reason which I sincerely regret now coz it feels like a lot of wasted effort. The powerscore bibles were my companions and were a great introduction but nowhere close to how good the 7sage curriculum is!!! not even close!!

loving the curriculum, loving the presentation, enthused by the rigour of the content and the connected community....loving it all as a whole.....feel way more confident now....i used to take the PT's and have this horrible feeling of never knowing for sure how I did....was never very sure of myself....

simple concepts like validity were left vague in the powerscore bibles leaving one craving for clarity.....

miles to go before i sleep.....but can't help feeling confident from within and more sure footed....perhaps ignorance is bliss and maybe it's because I still have a lot of material to cover....

investment in the course feels worth every penny....

love u guys and a BIG THANK U!!